Website optimisation services
Our standard entry package includes the search engine optimisation for your website, covering 5 or more search terms, and manual submissions and reporting for 6 months.
In summary, this package includes the following:
- We will provide you with a proposal outlining the optimisation strategy recommended to improve the placement of your existing website, or, if you are creating a new site, we will work with you (or your web designers), to ensure the most effective site optimisation is included within the site. This report will also include a review of some of your main competitors on the web.
- We will try not to recommend any significant changes to your existing website, although we may propose small amendments to page content or layout, and sometimes the creation of additional information pages to help search engines index your content or focus on a particular product or service. These pages will be designed as part of your site and will be integrated within the site’s structure to help increase your chances of achieving a high search engine ranking.
- We will work with you to agree the most appropriate metatags and body text content for your site. This will include the title, description and keyword metatags and we will research the most effective words and phrases used by prospective customers to find your website.
- Once approved, we will submit the agreed metatags or text changes for your site to you, or your website developer, as HTML text.
- Once these changes have been implemented on your site, we will then manually submit it to the top search engines and web directories. This will encompass the ‘top 10’ – such as Google, Yahoo, MSN and Ask Jeeves, plus the Yahoo and Open Directory and the main UK based search engines and directories.
- Each month we will manually resubmit your site to the search engines and repeat this over a 6 month period until such time as the updated content has been indexed.
- We will provide you with a monthly update report by e-mail and a full placement report after 3 months and 6 months, showing where your site has achieved an improved placement.