Search Engine Marketing Training Courses
At the Web Search Workshop we have extensive experience of running tailored search engine marketing training courses for companies or individuals in the UK.
Each course is tailored to your requirements but examples of 1 day sessions include:
- Search engine optimisation: An introduction to search engine optimisation, based around your specific situation
- Pay per click advertising: A tailored introduction to all aspects of this complex medium.
- Managing search marketing campaigns in-house: For marketing managers and other people tasked with managing a campaign.
- Offering search engine marketing as a service: For marketing agencies.
- Search engine friendly web design: For web designers and developers.
Unlike scheduled group courses, we use examples from your own marketing activity (and your competitors!) and can tailor the day to suit your experience and needs – leaving you with a clear plan for what you need to do to build on the marketing of your website.
Post course support
Each delegate will be provided with a copy of the presentation notes and a summary of the key points from the session, which will often form the basis of an action plan they can use. We are happy to provide up to 2 hours free phone or email support during the month following the session.
We can hold a course at your premises or at our offices in Hastings, East Sussex.
Each course is run by James Taylor, Marketing Director of the Web Search Workshop. James has implemented search engine marketing campaigns for over 300 clients, holds a MSc in Ecommerce with Marketing and is a qualified Google AdWords Professional. In his spare time he is also an international level sailing coach.