Reporting & Analysis
When you undertake any marketing activity you need to record and monitor the results. This identifies what activities were most effective and generated the best ROI (return on investment) for your business.
At Web Search Workshop UK we understand the importance of analysis. With a background in direct marketing, we recognise the value of data to make informed decisions that will help to drive ever more effective marketing spend for your business.
When you use Web Search Workshop UK you have access to regular reporting, analysis and recommendations, such as:
- Search engine marketing reports – monthly progress reports on your website’s ranking performance on the main search engines. We can tailor reports or provide a choice of standard reports, from manual checks against a sample group of terms, or more extensive reports using automated search ranking programs.
- PPC advertising analysis – reports each month that track PPC spend, impressions, clickthrough rates and conversions, cost per visit and cost per lead/sale. We offer different pricing packages based on the depth of data required – for instance we can also provide reports which combine data from multiple sources – such as website statistics, analytics, ranking reports or your own sales figures.
- Website statistics analysis – with access to your website logs we can review and analyse your visitor traffic and activity on your website to assess how the site is performing and to identify possible areas for improvement. If you do not currently have any useful website statistics, we can help or advise you with choosing from the packages available.
- Links development – we provide progress reports on link building campaigns, identifying the best sites to contact, the responses achieved and further action that may be required.
- Competitor reviews – we can provide reports on key competitors in your market, including how they perform on search engines, what functionality their sites provide and comparative features that may offer market advantages.
- Website accessibility – ensuring that your website meets the latest accessibility standards so that it can be used by all potential customers is becoming more important and we can provide a detailed review of your website’s compliance, with recommendations for action.